Are you frustrated
With the High Cost of ACA HealthCare ?
If you are one of the millions of Americans that have seen your healthcare cost skyrocket and would like an affordable option to “ObamaCare”, then we have great news for you. Congress exempted “Faith-Based” Healthcare plans from the rules and penalties of the ACA. People in good health without preexisting conditions can benefit from these plans.
What’s Covered ?
There are three levels of coverage (Value, Plus, and Premium), and for each you can choose from a $5,000, $7500, or $10,000 maximum out-of-pocket.
Below is a brief outline of the the types of benefits covered under the plans.
Surgery: Per incident limit for coverage ranges from $150,000 to $1,000,000.
Preventive Care: all 63 medical services outlined in the Affordable Care Act for preventive care are covered. Zero out-of-pocket and no deductible for any covered scheduled preventive care service or routine in-network check up, pap smear, flu shot, etc.
Primary Care: coverage for doctor visits varies based on which plan you choose
Labs and Diagnostics: all PCP and urgent care labs are included. Membership includes over 180 different lab tests.
Prescription Discounts: average 55% savings
Telemedicine: access to a doctor, 24 hours a day
Hospitalization: Per incident limit for coverage ranges from $150,000 to $1,000,000.
AlieraCareTM keeps monthly contribution amounts low by keeping expenses low. Whenever you need medical care, follow these steps:
- Contact your Telemedicine provider
- If you still need local treatment, contact the AlieraCareTM Member Services Department
- This concierge service will set an appointment for you with your primary care physician
The PPO Network for this plan is First Health with over 1.1 million doctors.
Conditions and Restrictions
This is not a health insurance plan, and there are some important restrictions to these plans that you should be aware of.
- There is a 24-month waiting period on pre-existing conditions.
- Surgery is not covered for the first 6 months on the Value or PLUS plans, unless the event is life affecting, endangering, or threatening.
- Surgical benefits are not available for the first 2 months in the Premium plans, again unless the event is life affecting, endangering, or threatening.
- There is a 12-month waiting period before cancer will be covered.
Children are covered as dependents, until age 20. Full time students may be covered as dependents until age 26.